Admin can view recent check-in activity & Self-registration link available
We wanted to make you aware of some fresh features! Administrators are able to view a child’s recent check-in activity and download their check-in history. There is also an option to enable a self-registration link that can be sent out to parents and guardians.
1. View child’s recent check-in activity & History
Many of our users requested an easier way to see a child’s last check-in activity. Within the recent update, our team added the ability for account administrators to easily view a child’s check-in history. There’s also a way to view all prior check-in history.
HOW IT WORKS
To view a child’s recent activity, an account administrator navigates to the database and clicks on the name of a specific child. The most recent check-in dates and times for that child show on the right side of the child’s account window.
We’ve also added a download button that allows an administrator to download a CSV document of previous checkins for the selected child.
2. Enable self-registration link for parents/guardians
Parents/Guardian can now register themselves via a self-registration link account administrators can send out.
TO ENABLE as an account Administrator:
- Log in and go to church settings.
- Select YES for “enable guardian self-registration” option.
- Click green “save” button to save changes to church settings.
- To get registration link, click “copy link.” Once it says “copied to clipboard,” send it via message or elsewhere by pasting it in, either by hitting ctrl+V or right clicking and selecting the paste option.
WHAT PARENTS WILL SEE: Once parents receive the link and click on it, they will be redirected to a web page where they will first register themselves and then add their children to the account. NOTE: This is a registration page only and cannot be used for checkins. To use the express checkin, parents/guardians will need to download the mobile app and log in using the credentials they created at this web page.